• He is a 22 year old clean cut young man with a medium build and short messy blonde hair. He grew up in Granada Hills his whole life.
• Father was an MP in the Navy. Upon leaving the military he became a sheriff and had a long career before getting killed in action when he pursued a missing girl report that turned his passion to help and be of service into an obsession to find her. It led him to an undisclosed location where he fell to his death.
• Mother is a massage therapist in their small town and has a thing for angels. She believes angels watch over us and nicknamed her daughter Sera, Dancing Angel.
• Throughout highschool , Jared worked part time at a sporting goods store where he could be close to athletes, but never had the hand to eye coordination or physical build to actually partake in competitive sports.
• His main passion was for music. A self-taught guitarist and knew he was onto something when he would do recitals for family and friends with his toy fisher price keyboard as a child.
• After graduation highschool, he went to the local community college to take music classes and found a new love...the love of dance music and the club scene.
• Joined the police academy to follow in his father’s footsteps in law enforcement to be of service, but left during the process to pursue his dream of becoming a world renowned dance music dj.
• With a unique style and charisma that the crowds are really taking a liking to, Jared began working his way up the ladder to a headliner in nearby cities and towns in the midwest.
• His sights are on his venturing to the big city. Determined to find his sister. Jared is ready to hit the ground running. Meet Sera’s inner circle. The investigation will start at Club Rapture where she worked and was last seen.
The DJ Lifestyle
Jet setting and party hopping by the in crowd is a desire of most young people working hard and playing hard in the nightclub scene. And for the lucky ones that get to travel the globe, standing up on high behind the proverbial decks, spinning dance music in front of sold out crowds it’s like they are the modern day rock stars. Some rumors float around the wealth circles that some of the top djs make tens of millions on a yearly basis.
And Jared Ellsworth aka DJ Red Arrow has his sights set on becoming one of those lucky stars to grace the covers of Mix Mag magazine or top the charts on the Billboard remix 100 list. It all started in his midwest town at a private event where he realized he was on to something.
The Darkest Case
Being on the force was the most likely landing spot for Frank Ellsworth. He had a decorated career in the Navy as an MP. He was clean as a whistle. The kind of guy that was the pillar of the community in most middle class neighborhoods. His shirts and pants were pressed tight with razor sharp creases. He was the go to dad for kids sports teams that all the parents would nominate to take the reins.
But little did anyone know, except for his wife, Frank walked through some of the darkest realities that would find themselves on some kind of documentary series on Netflix glorifying some criminal mastermind that raised the bar of evil in crime scenes and signature methodologies. The case that broke the camel’s back was a late night call from dispatch, sending Frank to a remote highway outside of town where a passerby caught a glimpse of an abandoned car on the side of the road. Frank’s path would never be the same.