His breath was heavy, hands scratched and caked with dirt. He could still hear the screams from the distance. Some in terror, others - others at times unearthly. As he looked upon the structure in the distance he beheld its obsidian walls reflecting the snowcapped mountains behind like a twisted reflection of reality, the light of the setting sun tinged the skies a blood red. And indeed blood there was that day.
There was no going back.
Our stunning brushed aluminum prints provide depth and texture to every work of art. Made with a silver brushed aluminum DIBOND® panel, also known as AluDibond Butler Finish Silver, these prints are visually breathtaking and built to last a lifetime. They're durable and incredibly lightweight, making them ideal for even the largest of formats and with highly saturated colors.
- The print is matte and glare-free, so no matter where you hang it, the light won't interfere with its beauty. The prints will look incredibly stunning with black-and-white photos and designs.
- The colors on this print are highly saturated, even in large monochrome areas, ensuring the artwork pops off the surface.
- The brushed silver AluDibond creates a unique metallic finish, adding a special touch.
- The grain direction is horizontal, giving it an even more dynamic look.
- Our aluminum print comes in a thickness of approximately 3mm /0.12", providing a sturdy and rigid base.
- Our direct printing technique ensures that your image is printed straight onto the surface of the aluminum DIBOND® panel, guaranteeing the highest quality reproduction.
- White is not printed onto brushed aluminum prints. Any white in print shines through as a unique metallic silver.
- We've also included a hanging kit, which may vary depending on the country of fulfillment.
- Sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimeters.
- It is printed and shipped on demand. No minimums are required.